Saturday, March 31, 2012

More Kauai...

Doug found this leaf slug outside of the condo. Amazing how much it looks like a leaf!!

My mer-man.. :)
For Granny.... Bali Ha'i! :)


The end of the road. Last time we were here there were toads everywhere. Not a single toad this time!!!

Nice snorkeling but a strong current, so it was good to stay close.
Chris and Ethan. Ethan had a video camera on his head but it ended up leaking water, so no video this time.
my family. :)
mom with Tracey, who was trying NOT to get any sun!


cool roots
I know Ethan looks kind of sad in this photo, but I really like it anyway.
Shaka

Grant's "not so well" fish.
..Grant. a.k.a. "fish whisperer.."
Ethan running. Not a common sight!!! It was great to see both Kira and Ethan crashing out each night. Lots of exercise.


by the taro fields.
Mom and Doug
Beautiful rooster. Healthier than any domestic rooster I have ever seen!
Endemic birds to Hawaii. Nenes.
I really could live here.... Gotta write that hit song I guess!! :)

No comments: