Thursday, August 16, 2012

Uncle Scott, Ethan's birthday, Whistler...


Ethan is 11!!!!!!  Yikes!!!!
Birthday Lego. Lord of the Rings " Helm's deep"  He finished this before we left on our trip.  Pretty amazing. Ethan's birthday sundae.  A few more photos from our other camera.  Again, our computer is being SUPER slow.  Full of photos!!!




Uncle Scott falling for Ben's big puppy eyes!! :)  Ben thinks he is a wee puppy sometimes!



These photos are in a somewhat random order.  Above, Uncle Scott's first dungeness crab. 



Harvest..



Lots of garlic and shallots.
I love this time of year!

rest of the garlic.  Potatoes next!
















I think I need a lap top. :)

Prepping for our water balloon fight for Matt Wikstroms' Birthday




  
The gang (before getting wet)










Grant, Scott and Ben up the mountain










Scott's island "dream car"  (Gary Harper's car)  He suits it! 


Oh, "special" Ben.


On the ferry.  The beginning of our road trip!



On the sea to sky highway.  Feels good to be on the road again!

Stop at Shannon Falls



 My adorable hubby!!  :)



Our home for the week... We were on the top floor.


this pool had lots of use the week we were there, with temps reaching the upper 90's.  It was fantastic!!
Biking is the best way to get around up here.



trip to rainbow park.  Great place to swim with a great view!





I would love to live in a place this easy to bike around!


Glasses that Grant found while snorkeling at Rainbow Park.

  



OH Canadahhhhhhhhhhh......  I could live here I think.
 

maybe it's the altitude?  :) 



The Brothers Scottish..... xx


Kira losing it a little bit during the thunder.. We were having a snack at the lodge when a worker came and told us that they would have to evacuate the mountain asap due to a big storm coming in that would strand us on top!!  (that could have been fun too, but we decided to run for the gondola!!)


Nothing like a hot cocoa after a somewhat frightening trip down the mountain! 



1 comment:

Notes from the lighthouse said...

Some really precious moments / photos guys.. thank you. so wonderful to feast our eyes on, we are soo very blessed by our 'bairns'!! XX