So, I am still a little behind in catching up with the summer photos, but in the mean time... here are a few photos from the past two weeks. Kira is in middle school!! 7th grade, hard to believe! She is LOVING it! I hope that lasts a long time. It gives me both the heebies and jeebies to think of going back to middle school!
Ethan is being home schooled by me this year through the OASIS program at the school. He does band and a writing workshop at school but does the rest of the day with me. It has already been challenging but also amazing. It's going to be a fun year... I hope! We are just planning to do it this one year and get him on track in math, reading etc.. with a bit of one on one. He got his trombone today and absolutely loves it. He's been wanting to play it for a long time now.
Kira's first day of school. Take the picture Mom, quick...before anyone sees you!!! ha.. :) very familiar indeed!
Ethan's first day of school. He goes to the gym with me 3x's a week while I teach my class. He likes to watch "House Hunters" while working on the eliptical machine. You have to keep your legs moving to keep the sound on the headphones... so there is some incentive there. Also, he gets 3 showers a week which is more than he was doing at home! .. so this is exciting and tiring stuff. Stay tuned for more. The big question is..... Am I smarter than a 5th grader? :) Prayers appreciated.




3 comments:
Please let Ethan know that I played trombone for 7 years. I was first chair the 4 years of high school. I am proud of him for choosing the trombone! :-) Kira looks beautiful as usual! Good luck with the school year to all. Love, Auntie Viv
thanks,signed Ethan
Ethan, how are you getting on here? Sneaky!! :0
Post a Comment