Saturday, November 17, 2012
Novembrrrr...
It's actually not that cold yet. I think it froze once so far. There are still a few bees alive outside as Grant discovered when he put on his swim shorts to enter the hot tub !!! zap! enough of that....
We have been sooo blessed by Carlito and his family who have supplied us with boy clothes for 11 years now! Just when I thought they were done passing the clothes along, we received another bag!! So thankful! and the timing couldn't have been better. Here is Ethan on his "pile-o-clothes!"
Kira and Monica on a "playdate" they mostly played on their computers side by side. It's definitely 2012!
My man and his wee pipe... Just pipe tobacco in case you are wondering and no, it's not a daily thing. :)
Our friend had a double door that he gave us, so we knocked out our wall and put in the door!! It has transformed our room so much! We actually like hanging out in there now. Before it was dark, cold and kind of ugly. I need to finish it up and I will post some photos. Just waiting for a break in the rain and a little motivation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
lovely to visit m'darlings.. XXX
Post a Comment