Monday, November 12, 2012
Rocktober...
Kira's Indian princess costume for Halloween. I don't know how, but we didn't get a photo of Ethan's costume. He wore a freaky mask and was a "freak"... Sometimes you've just gotta do something to get the candy. :)
Having fun with our soup.
My friend Jim Kendall from High school and early punk days came up to visit from Texas with two of his boys. It was fun to connect and strange to see an old friend with big kids when you haven't seen them in so long. Kind of makes me feel old...don't say anything! :)
This will probably be Ethan's school (homeschool) photo. I need to get some copies and then I will send them out. Probably with Christmas cards seeing as that is only just over a month away!! sheesh!
Me and my boy..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Gosh Kira, growing up too fast, help! and visitors.. with BOYS, yeah Ethan! some lovely photos..beautiful shots of you, Ronna XXX Miss you all XXvetaryp
Post a Comment