Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Spring has sprung!

A few random photos of life around here during Spring.

Kira getting her hair dyed a little darker.  It's been fun experimenting on her!  :)

   Ethan reading.. he is doing a lot of reading these days!
 Grant preparing the soil (with help from the ladies) for his new weeping elm tree.  Strangely enough, this tree is originally from a cutting off a tree in Dundee of all places!!  No wonder he was drawn to it.  It's actually called a Camperdown Elm.  I'll have to post a recent photo soon as it is really going for it now!

 Ethan enjoying the burn pile
 creepy dark photo.  I kind of like it though.
 Ben after a good roll in the dust.  It really makes his eyes stand out, doncha think?
 first of many dinners outside!  Yay spring!!!

 Kira after a good time of jumping..
 I love the trampoline too. :)
 Felix and Grant showing off their skills
 remodel of our bedroom.  Goodbye carpet...thanks to some friends for giving us their old floor!!  Kind of makes me want to do the whole house now!