Thursday, March 28, 2013

Last few days in L.A.

Thanks again to my mom for staying with the kids for a week!  We had an amazing time away, alone... time to refresh.  It's so needed.  I feel like a different person.  (in a good way) So, we are blessed and I hope we can do this again sometime!

 We took a drive up in the Hollywood hills.  If I had enough money, I could live here.  At least for a while!
 Our old neighbors, Gerry and Mara.. Malcom and Zoie also live in L.A.  We went and spent the night at their house.  It was really great to see them again.

Zoie is into silks.  She gave us a great performance of her tricks.

 
Malcom is taller than Grant!!! 






On our last two days, we drove back to Long Beach.  We had dinner in nearby Belmont Heights at the best restaurant I've eaten at yet, "Open Sesame"  Amazing Lebanese food!!  






What a great thing to come home to!!!  


1 comment:

Sarajoy said...

How awesome! Sounds like fun and I am jealous!