

Today we have added "Ruby" to our family. Ruby is Kira's late birthday present from the local animal shelter. She is 3 months old and very awesome and playful. It's fun to see her doing the kitten thing where everything is something to play with or pounce on. She has a small interest in the rats, but so far she is mostly scared of them. I don't know how that relationship will work....stay tuned for more!!! Kira and Ethan are loving the new addition and I think it is really just what our house needed as we are feeling some "winter blues" sneaking in. This is good song writing weather! Well, I'm sure we will have more news soon. Next week we will go off island to visit great grandma & grandpa and family for thanksgiving. I'm wondering if there will be a "tofurkey" again this year?..............hmmmm
1 comment:
Hi Grant & Ronna,
Your mum gave me your details and I have been marvelling at what God has done and is doing through and with you. What a wonderful place He has put you in. Expect the Stewarts to come knocking at your door some sunny day!!!! I am passing this on to Barrie for him to see where you are. Blessings to you all. Teresa, Rob and Keith xxx
Post a Comment