Tuesday, November 1, 2005

We're in!!!

Hello! Finally we are in our new place. We moved in officially last night. We are loving it here already!! Very cozy and seeing the water is pretty amazing and calming. God's prozac!
Here is a photo of Kira playing her violin. Some days she is loving it, other days it is a bit like pulling teeth to get her to practice but I am hopeful that she will continue. She has a natural knack for it already. Not as squeeky as I thought. :)
Ethan is kind of out of sorts, but doing well otherwise. His coughing is tiring him out some. We had our first doctors appointment on the island. Nice center. I hope we don't get to know them to well!
Hmm...what else since we last wrote... The music is going well at church. The worship team is getting used to each other and new songs are coming easier each time. And it sounds good! Some annonymous folks got together and bought Grant the guitar he has been wanting. It's a Taylor 410 ce. It came in a big box, delivered at night. I'll always remember the look on Grant's face. God is so good.
Well, dinner is ready. Keep checking in. We'll be a bit more regular now that we are moved into our place. All the best,
Ronna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how good the Lord is to us. Bring you guitar to the worship conference. We can play a little while we are together. T