Sunday, October 11, 2009

Another dive! Last for now....probably..?

A school of herring from the dock..

First dive: Bell Island. An underwater sanctuary for fish. No fishing here, so lot's of life.. I sat today out...pending due to the need for my Dr. exam. :( I'm thinking it was probably anxiety. I am hoping anyway.
Diver down!!!
All waiting for instruction. This was the 60 ft. dive.

Jacob and Leslie taking a breather..also hot chocolate and PB & J sandwiches!
passer by. there was a boy in the dinghy. Kind of funny.


Grant catching his breath.

Thaddeus caught me a live one!!! Grant! :) The current was getting strong here, so some of the divers needed to hold the rope and be pulled in!.
What we saw from the surface.. bubbles.......bubbles...........more bubbles.....
One tired Grant! I love the fall colors here. What a fantastic fall we have had!!! No complaints!

1 comment:

maw and paw said...

Exhausted watching... well done!! XX