I was busy doing "chores" when Kira said, "mom, come down here and look at how beautiful everything is...there are eagles and otters!" I realized how long it's been since I sat on the beach and just observed. I'm glad my kids remember to do it!!! It seems that I used to do this every day!
two river otters. 

Grant rocks! Nice surprise from him.
Kira's birthday dinner out. We told her she could have ANYTHING. What does she pick? A plain bean burrito. No cheese, no sour cream, no sauce...no fuss. OK by me!
Aunt Shell joined us.
Wow, my present is in an iPod box......

it IS an iPod. Moments like this are priceless. Kira kept saying..."I can't believe you actually bought me an ipod!!! The gift of music. I am thankful for that. Don't worry, it came with RULES!! :)
1 comment:
Precious photographs, precious moments.. My reaction to my ipod Kira !... MANY HAPPY RETURNS and hope we can share some personally.. LOVE AND HUGS Gran and Papa XX XX
Post a Comment