Saturday, October 3, 2009

Diving!!

Today was our 4th diving lesson. (almost 1/2 way there!) We went to a pool on San Juan Island that was built just for learning to dive. Very cool place.
Grant's first job was to strap down the equipment for the ride down to the boat. You can't see here but Ethan was in the passengers seat, Tracy was driving and I was actually sitting on the hood!! Tough little 4-wheeler!!!
Grant with Angela and Thaddeus.

Ethan was great today. Kira was at a friends house today.
a few photos from the pool. There is a lot to learn. Chris is an excellent teacher.
"take me to your leader" ...these dry suits actually freaked me out. I panicked a bit and think I'll end up being a wet suit diver. At least for now. We managed to learn to pressurize your ears, which was the thing I was most scared of. It wasn't too bad.

Our ride..
Ethan actually getting pretty good at driving the boat.
Nice full moon for the ride home. More tomorrow!!

1 comment:

maw and paw said...

Wow, it's all happening!!.... exciting times for the Myles-Eras..
Glad your teacher is good, precious cargo!! XX XX