The "Mother ship" :)
Grant getting into his dry suit! He did stay dry by the way!!
Terra, Angela and Grant before the fun began.
I finally got my suit right today, good hood etc... I was one of two who used a wet suit instead of a dry suit. I did get wet and a little cold, but not too bad.
It's hard to take yourself seriously in these suits sometimes. I had a tight hood here... I was feeling a bit..well, oriental.
Christine, my wet suit pal getting some warmth in a rescue suit. I LOVE these suits!! They are like a big life jacket. Super warm. I may try to get one and just wear it until Spring!
Ethan scoring some plunder!
Kira getting warm inside the boat cabin. She was also a great help in getting gear on and off. I am amazed at how tough it is to get this stuff on!!
Ben putting out the line. Our drill was to use the lead line down to 30 ft and then stand on the bottom of the sea. I had some crazy heart palpitation's at 24 ft and ascended back up. They wouldn't stop until I reached shallow water. Don't know what that is about, going to check it out!
Grant getting some instructions for a diving routine.
It is really hard to look good in scuba gear, but if anyone can do it, Angela can!
more drills and finally some sunshine!!! 
Tomorrow Bell Island!!! 60 ft!!!
1 comment:
Scary, exciting, hilarious ... i want to come watch!! bring the 'shivery bites'
Yes, life on Orcas is an adventure!!
More pics soon please... XX
Post a Comment