Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Seatlle

Ok Granny, here is Grant's classroom at Fuller in Seattle. The kids and I went up with Grant on Monday since Ethan had an appointment in Anacortes. The kids loved seeing his class and meeting the staff and a few class mates as well. It is good for them to see so they can visualize where he goes every week. Now you can too!

Grant's instructor Charlie.
While Grant's class was in session, I took the kids to the Seattle aquarium. We hit it just right with the timing and saw all of the feedings. Of course I look at this Scuba diver a little differently now, checking out the equipment and just knowing what it feels like. This is similar to the dry suit I used.


sea horses
waiting for the feeding time to begin

This wolf eel was very friendly. We have these around here. Don't know if I want to "play" with them though... eek.

Can't pass up a good Carousel ride!
We had fun trying to spot ourselves in this guys back pack...some people are so easily amused!!

1 comment:

Mike & Shannon said...

and I know who is easily amused!! Loved 'visiting' the aquarium with you guys! Looked like you had a great day out!!